Getting to Know Bil & Cher Holton:
Since 1984, Cher Holton, Ph.D. and Bil Holton, Ph.D. have been helping corporate and association clients enhance bottom-line results through work and life enrichment. Their keynote speeches, turbo-training, team building, and coaching sessions are practical, research-supported, and lots of fun to boot!
The programs Bil and Cher present are deeply grounded in Positive Psychology, Neuroscience, and the Psychology of Optimism, along with their own corporate experience in the trenches. They know what works, and they know how to share it!
Creating customized experiences for their clients is what Bil and Cher do best. Their passion is helping leaders bring out “The Extraordinary You” within each individual, so people can be more productive, more engaged, more optimistic, and more excited about the work they do.
They are prolific authors, perpetual learners, and ardent believers in practicing what they teach. They take “Indiana Jones” vacations (white water rafting, sky diving, fire walking, ballroom dancing, etc.) to continually stretch their limits!
Here’s more about them individually:
Cher Holton, Ph.D., CSP
Few people are so uniquely qualified to combine the skills of speaker, trainer, consultant, and group facilitator into one dynamic bundle of energy. With a flair for the dramatic and a focus on practicality, Cher Holton is the perfect choice for Work and Life Enrichment because she:
- Brings practical experience from her past managerial positions in private industry and Federal Government settings;
- Is a nationally recognized keynote speaker, author, trainer, and group facilitator, and one of only a handful of professionals world-wide who have earned both the CSP (Certified Speaking Professional) and the CMC (Certified Management Consultant) designations;
- Integrates the “real world” experiences of her clients with her own on-going research & development in Positive Psychology, Neuroscience, and Employee Engagement to create unique solutions to important work and life enrichment issues; and
- Is recognized for her extraordinary ability to facilitate any group process in a way that relates to and actively involves clients in the learning process, creating an environment that is both practical and fun.
As the co-founder of the Holton Consulting Group, Inc. and Liberty Publishing Group, Dr. Holton has been writing, speaking, coaching, and publishing for more than 30 years. Over the course of his outstanding professional career, he has written fifteen nationally-acclaimed business management books; has authored/co-authored 12 nationally-acclaimed business books, and written over 300 articles on leadership, optimism, positiveness, creativity, human potential, and work/life enrichment. Dr. Holton has contributed significantly to the careers of men and women who have sought his work and life enrichment advice for important decisions in their lives.
Dr. Holton is well known for:
- His interest in the relationship between positive psychology, neuroscience, and workplace productivity, which makes him a perfect catalyst and motivator;
- His award-winning books on self-development, leadership, work and life enrichment, and people’s extraordinary nature;
- Helping leaders and teams connect with their extraordinariness, innate wisdom, creativity, and optimistic spirit.
- His out-of-the-box thinking in thought management concepts and in exploring what neurosciences call our “Deeper Self.”